Well Fauxhasset, as your reporter, I’ve always believed my role is to be something of a mystery – a trusted voice more than an individual with an actual personality and life. But one of your fellow readers, Ket at Cynical Souls, has nominated me for the Blue Sky Tag and requested to know a little more about me. So without further ado, here are the answers to Ket’s questions.
- Are you in love with someone? Tell me about it.
President Jimmy Garoppolo. But don’t tell.
- Do you like the rain?
Rain? I remember rain. In Fauxhasset, all we have is snow. Snow forever. Thousands of inches of snow.
- What’s the one thing you can’t imagine life without?
Squirrels. Damn useful creatures (clear snow, carry mail) and adorable, to boot!
- Have you ever felt like the third wheel?
I haven’t made enough friends in Fauxhasset to be someone’s third wheel. Speaking of which, is anyone free this Friday?
- If you could go back in time with your current memory, would you? Do remember that everything you change in the past will completely change your future.
This one’s tough because, as far as I can tell, my life began in medias res sometime in October of last year. I can’t remember anything before that. And I don’t know if I want to. I mean, what if there was a good reason I forgot – like, something terrible happened, and I took the blue pill on purpose? On the other hand, if something terrible did happen, maybe I would be able to prevent it by going back.
- Who is your favorite artist? (Music)
LOVE DJ Huzkiii. We’ve also got some great up-and-coming DJs in Fauxhasset, as the police department has been training personnel to make sick loops with the sirens in the cruisers.
- Do you read books? What genre do you prefer? IF NOT, do you watch any TV shows?
Common to both: Would you prefer a book over a movie or vice versa?
As a writer, I’m more of a reader than a watcher. I love sci-fi and fantasy. It’s always nice to imagine that something even wilder could be going on outside of the crazy little town I cover!
- If there was one place you could be, where would you be?
We all know Fauxhasset is the most incredible place in the universe. ϨΔиϮα said so, and that guy’s been to the Orion Nebula, the Butterfly Galaxy, and even (so he says) forward in time to the heat death of the universe.
- If you were to get into a relationship with someone, would how his looks matter?
He should look like President Jimmy Garoppolo.
- Tell me a little about the kind of person you’re in love with/wanna fall in love with.Jacked
Young at heart
Good with kids
Overhand throw is on point
- Do you like adventures? Tell me a few of you adventurous experiences. IF NOT, What are your hobbies?
Adventures are great! I love adventures. I haven’t had much chance to go on any since coming to Fauxhasset, but I did recently go snowboarding with ϨΔиϮα and Dooey Lembas. Would love to go for a ride-around in ϨΔиϮα’s spaceship. As for hobbies, I love dancing – and did I mention we have great DJs in Fauxhasset? I also enjoy being out in nature. It’s always interesting checking out the wildlife in the Womp.
The rules for this tag are:
- Thank the person (people) who nominated you.
- Answer their 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Here are the nominees:
- Bitter Ben, who will probably hate me for this, especially question 4.
- Greater Boston, because I want to pretend that Alexander Danner is my friend.
- Little Fears, in hopes that his answers are as bizarre and silly as his doodles.
- Matt, because it’s always nice to get to know a neighbor.
- Colin McMahon, who’s probably too cool and professional for this, but I met him once and he made me write a thing, so hi Colin, and thanks.
- Asha, whose poetic style shines even when she’s just writing a review.
- Gwen Eleanor, because her sunny hygge perspective is so different from the fog of anxiety I live in and I want to see more.
- The Slingsta, because he thinks hygge is bunk and I want to hear his perspective too!
- This space intentionally left blank in loving memory of “Welcome to Skaamoog,” another small-town satire blog that now seems to have dropped off the web T_T
- Bklynmike, because I love how he sees the world… his photos could almost convince me to visit Brooklyn. Almost.
- Rupert. Now here’s a guy with stories to tell.
Here are your questions:
- How did you get started blogging?
- What is your spirit animal or Patronus?
- What’s something you do when you’re stressed?
- Describe something good that happened to you recently. Could be a perfect day or just a moment. Something that fed your soul.
- What is your preferred footwear?
- Name a great book you’ve read in the past year that you would recommend.
- Name a great band or album you’ve listened to this year that you would recommend.
- Coffee, tea, or other?
- What do you always carry in your wallet/purse?
- What are you afraid of?
- Final question is selfish! What’s your favorite thing about Fauxhasset, and what would you like to see me write about more, or introduce?